Amplify Your Waste and Recycling Programs.
Our digital recycling education and outreach tools make it easier for you to connect and engage with your audience. Save time and resources, and foster better recyclers.
How we can help
- Reduce Contamination
- Lower Costs and Call Volumes
- Reach Diversion Goals
- Custom brand your tools to your organization
- 100% compliant and accessible
- Easy Procurement with Sourcewell and Canoe
Top Government Digital Tools
The industry’s most trusted digital collection day reminder tool.
Multi Community Wizard
Waste Sorting Game
“All of ReCollect’s tools are so easy (to use) and are innovative. They really help me save time and help focus on strategy and planning.”
Austin Resource Recovery
People get confused about collection days – especially during holidays or service disruptions.
Eliminate confusion and communicate your collection schedule to your customers with ease.
- Reduce missed collections with weekly reminders
- Easily communicate holiday schedules and service interruptions
- Reduce reliance on costly customer service lines
- Empower customers to ‘self serve’ inquiries
From aluminum cans to construction debris, our Waste Wizard helps your customers learn what goes in what bin. Provide instant, specific instructions on how your customers should dispose of materials in your area.
- End the question of ‘what goes where’
- Reduce contamination by changing recycling behaviour
- Save time and money on recycling education strategy
- Enable ‘self service’ inquiries
Lower call volume, save time and resources and curb illegal dumping with our digital Special Collection product for pickup requests.
Help your customers self-serve bulky item pickups and pay online – helping you to capture additional revenue.
- Curb illegal dumping with easy online pickup requests
- Capture additional revenue with online payments
- Reduce phone calls around seasonal pickup events
- Streamline requests and enable self-service
Multi-Community Waste Wizard
Our Multi-Community Waste Wizard operates just like our Waste Wizard – but is configured to handle multiple communities – each with their own materials and guidelines for disposal/recycling.
Perfect for counties and even property managers with multi-family dwellings!
- Reduce contamination by clearly showing what goes where!
- Configure on a multi-community basis
- Reduce phone calls with clear, concise and timely information
- Track metrics configured to each community
Waste Sorting Game
Learn what people are commonly getting wrong, and use targeted communications instead of guesswork to improve your outcomes with the Waste Sorting Game.
- Avoid costly assumptions and reduce contamination
- Save time and costs by teaching your audience how to recycle properly
- Teach people proactively and in a fun way
- Stay modern with a polished digital game experience
Fostering Better Recycling Habits for Over 400 Customers Worldwide
City of Denver Increases Resident Reach and Engagement With ReCollect Digital Tools.
City of Kingston Improves Resident Satisfaction and Recycling Behaviour With Digital Tools.
City of Greensboro, NC Helps Residents Recycle More and Wishcycle Less With ReCollect.
City of Victoria Exceeds Target Diversion of 30% With Great Communication and Digital Tools.
City of Olathe Increases Resident Engagement, Lowers Costs By Partnering With ReCollect.
RRRASOC pairs digital tools with their recycling education programs to reduce call volumes and contamination.
City of Buckeye, AZ: Delivering Recycling Education In a Challenging Demographic.
Halton Region Switches From Paper-Heavy Communications to On-Demand Digital Tools.
Momentum Recycling Delights Customers While Teaching Proper Recycling Habits.
City and County of Honolulu Tackle Illegal Dumping Successfully.
Clark County, WA Switches To Multi-Community Resident Communications For Trash Collection Scheduling.
Rogue Disposal Improves Customer Engagement and Education By Partnering With ReCollect.
How Are We Different?
Industry-Leading Expertise and Support
Lean on our 40 years of solid waste industry, sustainability and tech experience.
Full Accessibility Compliance
We regularly review our WCAG 2.1 AA & Section 508 compliance.
100% Secure and Compliant
Certified through annual security audits by a third-party auditor: Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
We’re Custom Branded To You
Our custom branding technology means it’s your brand and style in the forefront – and not ReCollect – that people see.
Helping You Foster
Proper Recycling Habits
People want to recycle right. Engage, inform and delight your audience with our suite of recycling education and outreach products. All custom-branded you, to help you deliver maximum impact.